Newton Wellesley Hospital
Member - Skilled Nursing Facility Cross Continuum Team
Member - Partners HealthCare Skilled Nursing Facility Collaborative
The Art Connection
We are an Art Grant Recipient, grateful for the original works of art placed in our common spaces
Music & Memory Program
We are a Certified Site for Dan Cohen’s individualized IPod program
Namaste Care Program
We incorporate Joyce Simard’s program, honoring the spirit within, as part of our approach to end of life care.
- The Elizabeth Seton Residence has been invited to join the Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) Preferred SNF Network. BIDCO is an accountable care organization (ACO), that includes eight hospitals, twenty-five hundred physicians and nineteen hundred specialists, who provide care for over sixty thousand Medicare, Commercial and Medicare Advantage beneficiaries. The BIDCO post-acute care team reviewed the specific selection criteria and found the Elizabeth Seton Residence to be exemplary.
- The Elizabeth Seton Residence has been recognized as a 2017 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care. The distinction is one of three progressive award levels through the National Quality Award Program, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), the leading association for long term and post-acute care. The program honors association members across the nation that have demonstrated their commitment to improving quality of care for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- 2015 Recipient of a $49,500 grant awarded by the Massachusetts eHealth Institute at MassTech. This award will enable investment in innovative health information technologies to improve patient care though enhanced care coordination and efficient care transitions.
- Identified as Top Performing Nursing Home nationally by US World & News Report, “Best of the Best” with 5 Stars in Overall Quality: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Deficiency-Free Department of Public Health Annual Surveys: 2014, 2015, 2016
- Lori Ferrante received the American College of Health Care Administrators Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award, recognizing leaders of top-performing skilled nursing facilities nationally for achieving high performance in quality goals, survey results, avoiding special focus facility status, and maintaining high occupancy in 2015 and 2016.
- Received the “Women’s Choice Award, America’s Best for Extended Care”, one of just 37 skilled nursing facilities to be recognized in Massachusetts: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Recognized by MassPro / Quality Improvement Organizations, for participation in the Nursing Home Quality of Care Collaborative initiated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.